This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see our full disclosure for further information. If not otherwise stated, all prices are intended in US$.
If you are a blogger I bet one of your biggest problems is time. Finding the time to accomplish the billions of tasks needed to make your blog successful.
Working from home is hard. Getting things done is absolutely challenging.
I struggled with this for the longest time. Like yours, my to-do list was a never-ending list of stuff to do.
So, I looked for ways to minimise wasted time and become more productive.
In this post, I want to share with you some of the productivity tips that help me reach the end of my working day having actually accomplished something.
Bloggers’ most important asset is definitely time! Click To Tweet
Table of Contents
Have a plan
Your blog is actually your business and you need to treat it like that.
Firstly, get your own working-space and keep it organised.
Working from home doesn’t mean that you can stay in your bed all day. I know it is nice and cosy but it is definitely not productive.
And neither will working around the house boost your productivity. Set a spot in your house that you will use only for working at your blog.
So, every time you sit in that spot your brain realises that it is time to work.
Maybe once a week you can decide to work somewhere else (maybe outside your house like a coffee-shop or a park) to enhance your creativity.
Set your working hours and dedicate that time just to your blog.
You don’t have to work the same amount of time everyday (being able to create your own schedule is the best perk of working for yourself). Your working hours don’t even need to be continuous.
If at 3PM you are going to pick your children up from school, you can stop working and start again once your children are asleep.
But it’s really important that the time that you allocate to your blog is just for your blog. I know that big load of laundry is calling you but just ignore it.
Once you pick your work time let your family know that you are not available during that time frame.
Never sit down without knowing what you are going to do
If you don’t have a detailed plan, you are going to waste your time scrolling through Facebook groups or Pinterest.
What I do to avoid wasting time surfing the web (because I actually don’t know what to do) is setting my goal for the day the night before.
Every night when my blogging day is almost finished my last task is setting a S.M.A.R.T. goal for the next day. If you need help with this you can read How to Set Your Goal the Smart Way.
Of course, I write down my to-do list for the next day but the most important thing is knowing what the result is that I want to obtain. Only once I know that, can I then write a detailed to-do list.
If you don’t have a set goal you will end up putting things off because there are always lots of little tasks that call for your attention.
If you want to have a productive day of blogging have a plan before sitting at your desk.Click To Tweet
You can spend all day working on your blog but if you aren’t focused you won’t accomplish much.
Enter the “zone”
To get the concentration that you need you can start your workday with a short meditation like this
This is what I use (I’m a beginner at meditation) but you can find multiple guided meditations on YouTube.
If you aren’t really into meditation you can look for some music that helps you focus.
I use an app called “Calm” that has a whole section of music for focus.
Turn off all your notifications
There is nothing more detrimental than those little sounds made by new email arriving.
I know, you work with your emails, you work on social media so how can you just ignore them?
Well, I’m not telling you to forget them completely but set a time to interact with them.
Having the notification on will only steal your time and your concentration.
Your brain uses different parts for different kinds of tasks.
The creative part of your brain goes to rest while you are doing admin stuff.
Switching from one task to another all the time will kill your focus.
What I do is not only batching the same task but also try to organise my schedule in a way that if for example, my brain is in the creative mode it can keep going with a different task.
So for example, if I have just finished writing a few blog posts, and I still have time, I look for some other creative task to complete like creating all the pins for those posts.
Use your time wisely
We as bloggers don’t have much time, do we? So, what makes the difference between being busy or productive is how well we use the time that we have.
Don’t start your day by looking at your email
Your email inbox is a time killer! And, most of the time, if you are replying to emails you will find it is to solve someone else’s problem.
Get your stuff sorted before helping other people.
Just to be clear, I’m not saying not to open your email ever again.
But set a specific time to check your emails.
You can decide to check your inbox multiple times a day (lunchtime and before turning off your computer) or just one time a week.
Do what works best for you but don’t check your inbox every time you have a new notification (turn the notifications off!).
Follow the 80/20 rule
The 80/20 rule also known as the Pareto Principle stated that 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions.
In other words, to work smarter you must identify the activities that give you the best results and dedicate more time to them.
Probably, dedicating more time to the creation of your own course will bring you better results than scheduling the tailwind queue.
Moreover, if for example, you have an affiliate program in place, find the 20% of people that bring you 80% of your sales and make sure to support and encourage them.
Designating one day of the week to content writing, one to social media scheduling, one to support and emailing and so on, won’t only keep you focused but will save you so much time!
Batching your tasks is the best way to be productive.Click To Tweet
Know what works for you
“Eat that frog” doesn’t work for everyone.
If you are not a morning person probably it is better starting your day with some brainless tasks so as to give your brain time to get working.
Know yourself. Plan the most important tasks for the time of the day that you are more focused.
Shorten your deadline
If you have one day to write a blog post, it will take you one day to create that blog post.
Give yourself a reasonable amount of time for each task you have to complete otherwise you will waste time without even realising it.
Completing a task will take the time that you plan for it.Click To Tweet
Taking breaks will definitely help your productivity. When you go back to your task with a rested brain you will see a spike in your focus.
Lots of people use the Pomodoro Technique. Maybe you want to give it a try.
Facebook group are one of the best tools for a new blogger but they can be also the worst time wasters.
Join only Facebook groups that have more than 5000 members and where the members are actually active.
Use Facebook groups for their threads, but choose only the ones that bring you actual results and are quick to reciprocate.
For example, I would say absolutely no to threads like “follow for follow”. Almost every social media’s algorithm works on the engagement that your followers have with your content. So, getting followers that are not really interested in your topic through a “follow for follow” thread is a way to waste your time and potentially harm your blog.
Also, no to “reciprocate all” threads. They will take so much time to complete and often ruin your social media theme. Think for example about a re-pin thread: if you have to reciprocate to all of them probably you will end up repining some ugly pin or pins that aren’t a good match with your profile.
Look for answers on Facebook groups. But know what you need, don’t scroll through the group wall and read all the tips that the other bloggers exchange. It will waste your whole day! Use the search feature and look for the topic that you are struggling with at that moment.
Answer questions on Facebook groups. This is one of the best ways of networking. But again, use the search feature and select only the questions for which you can actually be helpful.
Lots of bloggers wear all the hats in their business. But while this is understandable at the beginning, it’s really detrimental.
Wasting your time on admin stuff or learning all that you need to know about accounting is not really productive.
We at Tinylovebug invested our money on a proofreader, a virtual assistant and an accountant.
I understand that at the beginning you don’t have much money to invest but try to delegate at least a little.
All the time that you waste on an admin task is time that you steal from a task with a bigger ROI.
Start by automating
Try to automate as much as you can.
Use CoSchedule to automate your social media, Use Tailwind for Pinterest (read here how I use Tailwind to boost my traffic) and Tailwind for Instagram (read here the results of Tailwind for Instagram members).
Automate your newsletter and your sales funnel. We use ConvertKit as our email provider and the “Sequences” feature is a lifesaver!
Creating some templates will save you so much time.
You can use templates for your pins so that when you are in a rush you can just pick one of them and create your new pin in a matter of minutes.
Create some email templates: You can have an email template for when you want to ask to join a Pinterest group board, one for when you want to pitch something, one to refuse an offer that you don’t think is a good match with your blog and so on.
You can even have a kind of template for replies to questions on Facebook Groups!
If you are at the beginning of your journey as a blogger, I understand that you don’t have that much money to invest in a supporting team. However, you can still delegate minor tasks using the services that you can find on Fiverr.
Use some “done for you”
If you don’t know how to start to create a media kit get one done for you.
In other words, my advice is to get focused on what you can do better and ask for help for those tasks that aren’t your forte but are still really important for your business.
The worst thing you can do is wasting your time on a task and you don’t achieve the result you wished for.
Ask for help
If you are not ready to delegate your blogging tasks, delegate something else.
Ask your partner to take on more work around the house or pay someone to go grocery shopping for you.
The best time management tip is to delegate as much as you can.Click To Tweet
The only way to get stuff done is to make stuff easy. As I have already said having a plan is the best boost to your productivity.
Having everything organized and easy to access will do wonders for your workload.
Start the day before
Every evening before finishing work for the day get ready for the next day.
Identify 3 must-do tasks for the next day and organise everything to make your work easier.
For example, if you need to film a video for your YouTube channel set up your recording gear the night before.
I use Trello to get all my ideas organised, but there are lots of other apps that you can use. For example, we use Asana when we are working on a team project.
Use iCloud Drive or Google drive to save things that you need most often so that you can access them everywhere.
For the same reason, I use Google keep to save notes, websites that I visit often or all the details of my blog. I have a note in Google keep with all my affiliate links so that I can access them easily and at any moment even from my phone.
Create your schedule
Find out which is the method that works better for you and apply it.
You can use a planner, create to-do lists, set reminders or use your calendar to handle your time.
Lots of people swear by calendar blocking, and Amy Landino is definitely a pro on this:
Take care of yourself
Let’s be honest, at least at the beginning, when you have your own business your business is essentially yourself. So, if you want to invest in your business you need to invest in yourself.
Also, I know that when you have your own business you want to give it 100% of your energy but you risk burnout and consequently failure of your business.
Don’t try to do everything at once
The saying “Jack of all trades, master of none” in my view, is absolutely true.
If you try to master all the aspects of blogging at once you won’t reach any good results.
For example, how many social media are there? If you want to win at all of them at the same time you are setting yourself up for failure.
My advice is starting with one and only once you really master that platform, you can then concentrate on the next one.
I would start (as I did) with Pinterest as it’s the best way to get traffic to your blog.
Moreover, before starting to sell your own product try to master affiliate marketing.
Before creating your own course start by creating a freebie, and so on.
Learn something new every day
Set some time apart every day to learn something new.
Read a blog post, listen to a podcast or watch a YouTube video. Do something that will teach you something new.
I know that often you are too busy to spend some time on learning but this is a really important part of your business. If you grow, your business will grow too.
Invest in your education
It works like that for everything else in life: if you want to be successful, you need to know what you are doing.
You need to invest in your education! If you want to become a successful lawyer don’t you invest in your education? Yep, the same is true for blogging!
Why I’m talking about this on a “productivity post”? Because lots of new bloggers waste lots of time surfing the web for free information.
Firstly, you won’t find all the information for free, probably only the basic information. Even those would be bits and pieces, probably from different bloggers and sometimes conflicting.
If you need to learn something that will bring your blog to the next level buy a course from someone more experienced than you. You will get a better result and you can use the time saved to work on your blog.
Learn to say no
Remember that every time you say yes to something you are saying no to something else.
If some company asks to collaborate with you, accept only if it’s the perfect match for your blog. You don’t want to end up using your time to create a blog post that your followers are not interested in.
The same thing – if someone offers you a guest post opportunity before saying yes, check what will be your return on investment. Is that blog close to your blog’s topic? Will it bring you new traffic? What’s that blog’s DA? Will it give you a good backlink?
If you want to be a productive blogger don’t say yes to everything.Click To Tweet
If you burn out your blog will fail!
So, take time for yourself. Be aware that there are always new tasks to accomplish and if you want to finish everything before taking a break you will never get it.
Fix your working hours and turn off the computer when it is time.
Take care of yourself, exercise, eat well and sleep at least 8 hours per night, your productivity will thank you!
There is so much to say about time management and productivity but this blog post is already over 3000 words, so I had better end it here.
But don’t despair! If you want to learn more tips about productivity and time management my friends at Ultimate Bundle have put together a bundle all about it.
With 73 products worth $2837.06 the “Ultimate Productivity Bundle” is the first in its genre and you can get the Bundle for only $47 dollars right here!
This is what you can find in the bundle:
Building Routines (11 products worth $297.96)
- 7 Days to Calm: A Simple Guide to Creating Routines that Work for You by MaryEllen Bream (Workbook) $7.00
This easy-to-follow guide and workbook will help you identify the problem areas in your day, develop solutions for creating smooth and easy days, and set yourself up to successfully follow your personalized routines.
- A Simple Cleaning Routine by Erin Tannehill (eBook) $12.00
This workbook provides simple, action-based steps to help you keep your home clean and tidy in less than 30 minutes a day so that you can get back to living your best life!
- A Year of Living Productively: Weekly Experiments in Getting More Done by Melanie Wilson (eBook) $10.00
A practical guide for beating procrastination, disorganization, and overwhelm.
- Build a Better Week Toolkit: Make Next Week Better Than This Week by Christa Hutchins (Workbook) $10.00
A simple system to manage your to-do lists and create prioritized weekly plans, using the worksheets and Trello templates provided, or your own favorite paper or digital planner.
- Daily Planning Pages for an Organized Family by Corinne Schmitt (Printable) $3.99
These printable daily routine sheets will help everyone in the family from pre-readers through mom stay on top of their most important tasks.
- Focused Mind, Clear Intentions: Meditation to Start Your Day by Katie Dutcher (Workbook) $6.00
Give purpose and direction to your mornings with a short meditation and reflection practice.
- Habits for Higher Level Living by Nicole Hague (eCourse) $24.99
Elevate, Energize, Thrive. A self-paced online coaching program that teaches you habits proven to help lower anxiety and elevate you in all areas of your life.
- Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Steve Scott (eBook) $3.99
The essence of habit stacking is to take a series of small changes and build a ritual that you follow on a daily basis.
- Inspired Riser by Asha Bauer (eCourse) $197.00
An online course that will help you develop a morning routine that is energizing, sustainable, motivating, and uniquely yours – in just six weeks.
- The Habit Tracker 2.0: Visualize Your Success by Layla Al-Jailani (Workbook) $14.99
An interactive colorful habit tracking template with insightful performance charts to keep you on track.
- 7 Days to Calm: A Simple Guide to Creating Routines that Work for You by MaryEllen Bream (Workbook) $7.00
- The Humbled Homemaker’s Systems and Routines Templates by Erin Odom (Printable) $15.00
Included in this package are templates for a family morning routine, nighttime routine, afterschool routine, meal cleanup routine, and a system for teaching children how to pack their own balanced lunches.
Getting Organized (9 products worth $219.94)
- Back to School Bootcamp by Laura Rizer (eCourse) $44.95
A complete course and toolkit to get organized for the school year.
- Creating A Digital Home Management System by Kayse Pratt (eCourse) $34.00
Learn how to take your Home Management Notebook digital – and get everything you need to set up your system in minutes!
- Momentum Planning by Charlie Gilkey (Membership Site) $29.00
If your success (whether emotional, financial, or organizational) is tied to converting your ideas into finished work, this course will help you – it’s time to become the productivity powerhouse you’ve always known you can be.
- Organize My Year: Monthly To Do List Set by Susan Santoro (Printable) $9.99
The perfect complement to your planner, this set helps you organize your entire year and accomplish tasks at the best time for you and your busy schedule.
- Organize Your Online World by Rachel Norman (Workbook) $14.00
An easy method to organize your email, apps and phone to get things done and prevent mindless scrolling.
- Productivity Bundle Trello Tracking Board by Kristi McMillan $9.00
Track, filter or sort every product in the 2020 Productivity Bundle, visually and with ease!
- The 30 Day Plan to Organize the Chaos in Your Mind and Life by Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories (eBook) $5.00
A step by step guide to develop your ideal planning and productivity system so you can get more done and have more fun.
- The Get It Together, Girl! System by Kristen Miller (eCourse) $27.00
The easy, simple and flexible system that allows you to plan your life without a lot of complicated rules that don’t fit YOU or YOUR FAMILY.
- Your 20/20 Vision Plan: Getting Clear and Focused on What You Want, so You Can Achieve It by Stacey Stratton (eCourse) $47.00
An online program that helps you gain clarity, stay focused and create a life you love.
Goal Setting (9 products worth $358.95*)
- *The Goal Crusher’s Mastermind by Brianna Berner (eCourse) $97.00 Simple strategies for magical results – only available to Early Bird purchasers.
- Create Your Own 30 Day Challenge by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $27.00
Spark creativity & put some excitement in your life when you create your own 30 day challenge.
- G.O.A.L by Greg Denning (Audio) $12.00
This 3.5 hr audio program is a serious wake-up call for all of us to GET OUT AND LIVE.
- Goal Setting for Greater Purpose & Balance in Your Home by Jami Balmet (eCourse) $29.95
This goal setting course is Gospel centered, grace filled, and goal oriented to help you make the most of your goals.
- How to ACTUALLY Implement Your Goals by Leslie Boyd (eCourse) $97.00
Realistic goal setting for real results!
- Personal Development Goal Setting Blueprint by Emily Syring (eBook) $33.00
Puts you back in the drivers seat of your life and gives you the tools you need to make goal setting sustainable, effective and really, really simple.
- Personal Development Goal Setting Blueprint by Emily Syring (eBook) $33.00
- Simply Focused Workbook by Julianna Poplin (Workbook) $27.00
Designed to help you create your goals and an action plan to work towards them.
- Spark Success: Goal Setting Made Simple by Marva Smith (Printable) $17.00
A simple system for setting goals that stick.
- Quarterly Planning with Trello Masterclass by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $19.00
A step by step system how you can create a digital goal system that works!
Overcoming Obstacles (7 products worth $142.88)
- Adult Coloring Affirmation Starter Kit: Channel Your Inner Warrior by Ali Chovanec (Printable) $12.00
This starter kit of Adult Coloring Affirmation Cards is an easy and effective way to practice self-care.
- Elevate Your Productivity & Health by Cristy Murray (eBook) $23.00
Burnout is real. Working moms burn the candle on both ends. Your health and self-care have to come first NOT last. You can get more done if you’re healthy, energized and efficient. This eBook will help you with actionable steps to get you there.
- From Procrastinating to Productive Mama: Why Moms Procrastinate and How to Get Over It! by Amylee Udell (eCourse) $9.99
Learn why you procrastinate and how to get over it so you can get control of your household, family and life!
- How To Get Anything You Want: Step Into Intentional Action by Megan Seamans (eCourse) $37.00
Ready to get everything you desire in life? It all starts with one thing…
- Mind The Chatter: Master Your Inner Voice, Gain a Positive Mindset and Get Your Power Back! by Lise Cartwright (eBook) $5.99
Is your inner voice crushing your dreams? Stop the madness and start winning!
- Soothe Your Sensitive Heart: A Training for Emotional Sponges by Céline Harleaux (eCourse) $29.90
Learn how to set boundaries, take care of yourself, and be self-confident.
- Overcoming Procrastination: How To Stop Procrastinating So You Can Achieve Your Goals by Uche Ndu (eBook) $25.00
Learn why you procrastinate and discover practical steps to overcome this so you can accomplish your goals.
Planners (10 products worth $217.95)
- Adulting Planner by Laura Burton (Printable) $15.00
A sarcastic twist on a traditional planner. Because getting stuff done is better with a little humor.
- Botanical Living: A Printable Productivity Planner by Shelby Abrahamsen (Printable) $18.00
A beautiful, efficient, and powerful productivity tool to help you conquer the new year.
- Change Your Life With a Planner by Kemi Quinn (eBook) $27.00
Step by step help for customizing your perfect planner.
- Customizable Digital Bullet Journal: For Teachers and Graduate Students by Erika Romero (eCourse) $20.00
Organize your hectic life with this 6-sectioned digital bullet journal (with 37 page templates built-in)! Customize your journal easily by following along with the course’s video tutorial series.
- Easy Organized Living Productivity Planner by Nikol Murphy (Digital) $19.00
Helps you stay focused on what matters most and doesn’t waste time with extra fluff. No more sacrificing productivity in order to stay organized and focused on building a life you love!
- Everything You Need to Get Organized: Bullet Journal Inspired Printable Planner by Rachael Morin (Printable) $24.95
Get organized in 15 minutes a week.. even if you’re an unartistic scatterbrain.
- How to Make Planner Stickers by Mim Jenkinson (eCourse) $35.00
Learn to make your own beautiful planner stickers from home.
- Journaltastisch Planner: Get Your To-Do’s Under Control by Sandra Zint (Printable) $17.00
Get finally rid of your loose paper clutter & organize your life and business in just one planner.
- The 2020 Shining Mom Planner by Khaye Mydette Macalinao (Printable) $23.00
A one-stop organizing resource for every busy mom looking for a system to keep her home, life and finances in order. It includes 100 printable resources designed to help mom manage a blissful home.
- Your Best Life Planner by Katie Harp (Printable) $19.00
An ebook full of different printable planners, to do lists, and more to help you live a happier life.
Review & Reflect (10 products worth $258.98)
- Annual Review Workbook by Michelle Chang (Workbook) $14.99
Make each new year better than the one before with intentional reflection and goal setting for all areas of life.
- Discover Your Fulfilling Career by Tega Edwin (eCourse)
Learn the 5 steps to discovering a career you’ll thrive in.
- Goal Digger: Goal Planning Workshop + Workbook by Angelica Duncan (eCourse) $27.00
Set God’s goals, heaven’s way all for kingdom influence.
- Life Audit Guided Journal by Payton Foeller (Workbook) $6.99
A 26 page guided journal to help you assess where you have been, what has been taking your time from you, what goals and missions have you been working toward – and WHY?
- Map Your Life by Chantel Klassen (eBook) $15.00
An ebook workshop designed to help you create a road map for your life. To help you remember (or discover) your passions, your strengths, your goals and your dreams.
- PLAN4 2020 by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $67.00
Plan your business to reach your goals and fit your life in 4 simple steps.
- Quarter-Life Crisis Workbook: A Resource for Your Twenties by Gawoon Chung (Workbook) $15.00
Own your quarter-life crisis; don’t let it own you.
- Your Book of Awesome: 100 Steps Towards Your Goals by Megan Brame (Workbook) $8.00
Realize 100 days, steps, or small wins to help you move forward.
- Your Personal Goal Setting Retreat by Emily Counts (Workbook) $14.00
A guide to escaping the distractions of everyday life to craft intentional goals and a concrete plan for achieving big things this year.
- The Self Growth Journal: 365 Self-Reflection Questions by Nadalie Bardo (Workbook) $24.00
Focus on your daily self-growth, one self-reflection question at a time.
Shifting Mindset (12 products worth $687.41)
- 21 Day Positive Mindset Challenge by Jennifer Smith (Workbook) $12.00
Learn how to form the habit of positivity in just ten minutes each day.
- Battling Imposter Syndrome, Beating Self Doubt by Jess Stuart (eCourse) $65.00
Navigate fear and self-doubt to battle imposter syndrome and gain the confidence to succeed.
- Beat Self Sabotage by Joelle Byrne (Workbook) $6.43
How to conquer the emotions that could be holding you back from your ideal life.
- Dream Life Jumpstart for Moms by Emily Bendler (eCourse) $47.00
This course gives you the tools to go after your goals and achieve your dream life.
- DrivenWoman Academy: 3 Months Access by DrivenWoman (Membership Site) $75.00
A structured online membership program and community for women with ideas and ambition who want to achieve their goals fast.
- Making “Work” Work for You: Tips, Hacks, and Strategies for Finding Career Bliss by Kris McPeak (eBook) $3.99
If work just isn’t “working” for you right now, this primer will get you on the road to Job Satisfaction with tips, tricks, and strategies for Career Bliss.
- Master Your Life: The Pain Free Guide to Mastering the Art of Self-Discipline by Jessi Fearon (eBook) $7.99
Tap into the power inside of you to feel more confident and in control in just 18 days!
- Mindset Makeover: Makeover Your Mindset and Take Your Life to the Next Level by Faith Hawks (eCourse) $29.00
Four workshops designed to get you unstuck and makeover your mindset.
- Productive by Design: Use Brain Science to Get More Done by James Garrett (eCourse) $197.00
Brain-based strategies that will help you supercharge your focus and dominate distraction.
- Refine Your Life Purpose + Wellness by Samantha LovelyRefinement (eCourse) $57.00
A complete mindset shift program to help women who feel lost and unsure in their lives become the best version of themselves from the inside out.
- Show up Afraid: Self-Guided Course by Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (Workbook) $60.00
Quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can to show up fully to your imperfect and beautiful life.
- The Consistency Cure by Jennifer E Berk (eCourse) $127.00
Shifting habits compassionately and with long-term consistency.
Time Management (6 products worth $746.99)
- Busy Woman’s Daily Planner by Susie Glennan (Printable) $34.99
An electronic, downloadable, and printable day planner for women.
- Productivity Powerhouse by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $200.00
Your roadmap to reducing overwhelm and improving focus, enabling you to do more in less time by maximizing your time and energy.
- The Smart Focus Method: Be Productive Not Busy by Rachel Newcomb (eCourse) $37.00
Stop being busy and accomplish your goals through focused daily action.
- Time Blocking 101 by Donna Shenk (Workbook) $6.00
This workbook will help you creating structure in your days so you can manage your tasks well. Time blocking is a method that encourages focus by eliminating distractions, helping you to get more done.
- Time Management Mindset Shift by Laura Shaw (eCourse) $7.00
Learn how to shift your mindset so you can manage your time well in a way that’s realistic for your busy life.
- Work by Design School by Claire Diaz-Ortiz (eCourse) $462.00
The only complete productivity system that works in your REAL life – an online course that teaches real people with real lives to work smarter and earn more.
- FREE Energy Plus Tincture worth $17.99, Earthley
- FREE 3 Months free membership to Focuster worth $29.97, Focuster
- FREE $15 CREDIT to the Hope Ink Shop, PLUS + Two 8×10 ART PRINTS of your choice, PLUS + Printable 2020 CALENDAR worth $95, HopeInk
Here you can see, if even only one of the products on the bundle could be helpful for you then buying the bundle is a great deal!
Let me know in the comments what your productivity strategies are!