This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see our full disclosure for further information. If not otherwise stated, all prices are intended in US$.
What do you consider a healthy man? A man who cares about his health; hence eats well, does sports, and enjoys life.
First thing, my compliments to you on having a healthy man.
So, there are a lot of gifts for the healthy man, but if we want to make this post effective we have to narrow them down.
If you’ve read the guide “How to choose the right gift for the right man” you know that you need to put some effort into it; but I made stuff simple to help you, so download the free worksheet and come back.
You can see in the worksheet first thing, you need to understand which of Dr Chapman’s 5 languages of love your partner speaks.
Now let’s go shopping together for gifts related to your partner’s love language.
Table of Contents
1. Gifts for the healthy man if his love-language is “words of affirmation”
- Best thing is to write him a letter where you explain to him how much you appreciate his lifestyle; how much you love what he does for himself. Because if he is healthier, you can enjoy life together much longer and for sure enjoy a quality life.
- If you are not the best writer, you could personalise a water bottle with a motivational quote. A healthy man always keeps an eye on his bottle to see if he drinks enough; so every time he takes a swallow he will see you and your love.
You can choose among hundreds of bottles at Amazon.com . Tell them what you want to write on it and it will be sent straight to your doorstep, ready to be gifted.
2. Gifts for the healthy man if his love-language is “acts of service”
I love this kind of gifts for the healthy man, they give you the feeling of being so useful.
- You could bring him to the latest health retreat, where you’ll enjoy a healthy lifestyle and all sorts of natural activities. You can look for some ideas on Groupon.
If you don’t know about Groupon, it’s a great app that gives you lots of deals around your home. You can find dinner deals, party deals, beauty deals, and fantastic travel deals; like, for example, a really cool health retreat ?.
You should definitely check Groupon out It’ll help you so much and so often.
But, even if Groupon has amazing deals the retreat could be a little pricey.
- So, if you aren’t Aristotle Onassis, you could opt for a healthy delicious dinner, cooked by no less than… yourself.
I know that you are thinking that the best thing you can cook is a boiled egg (yep, pretty healthy but not the best gift in the world). But guess what? I’m here to help!
Nothing easier than hellofresh. They will send you a box with all the ingredients and the recipe step by step. A bonus point is that this will save you so much time; time that you’ll need because we don’t want a normal dinner, we want the luxury of the best restaurant in your dining room… so get artistic and make your dining room the only place where he wants to be.
3. Gifts for the healthy man if his love-language is “material gifts”
This one is always my favourite: you can go shopping without any regret!
- The first gadget that comes to mind when you visualise a healthy man is the Fitbit. A Fitbit is a fitness activity tracker. It’s like a bracelet that tracks all the exercise and movement your partner does.
It also has a feature that tracks your sleep (my favourite) so that your healthy man can keep track of his rest.
He can also log-in what he eats during the day.
It has lots of features such as the heart rate or counting how many sets of stairs he has done.
Do you need more? Fitbit is also social. He can challenge his friends (and maybe this could be a good excuse to buy one for yourself so you can play against each other).
There are different models of Fitbit and it has a range of prices for all budgets.
In my opinion, Fitbit is the best choice on all the gifts for the healthy man.
I know, I can hear you saying “my man is a healthy man … he already has a Fitbit”. Good point. Let me give you some alternatives.
- Healthy man=smoothies= Nutribullet!
Are you happy?
This little marvel makes smoothies so easy that you’ll drink them all the time (since I bought my Nutribullet, my breakfast is always a smoothie on the go). It’s easy to clean, fast to use, and it comes with a book recipe!
Is your kitchen already equipped with a fantastic Nutribullet? (smart girl!) Okie-dokie, I’ve another super-idea for you.
- What about a gift that lasts forever? A diamond? No, better- a Bulu Box.
This is the number one healthy box. Each month your partner will receive a box full of healthy stuff.
He’ll find in the box: samples for sports, nutrition, sleep, healthy snacks (which you can steal), and lifestyle gifts.
It costs as little as $10 a box and you can choose for how long you want to receive it. What’s better than a surprise every month? (I really envy your partner right now.)
- Another pretty good gift for your kind of man is this water bottle. (I do like bottles) that tracks your partner’s hydration. It’s durable, it’s cheap, and it’s really useful.
A shaving set from your favorite shaving retailer is not just a gift; it’s a subtle nudge wrapped in sophistication and a wink. Imagine the look on your husband’s face as he unwraps a sleek, luxurious shaving kit – it’s the perfect blend of practicality and pampering. With a high-quality razor, plush shaving cream, and a refreshing aftershave, he’ll have no excuses for not keeping that handsome face of his perfectly groomed.
4. Gifts for the healthy man if his love-language is “quality time”
- Quality time is the best excuse for traveling! Give him a romantic getaway.
You can look around in Groupon for some pretty good deals (I told you Groupon is quite handy!).
Or, if you are the best partner ever, you can organise everything yourself. There are so many apps that can help you.
To check the best deal for flights, you can easily use Skyscanner. It has an intuitive user interface.
For accommodations, you can use TripAdvisor.
- If your budget isn’t big, you can organise a day trip to some city close to your home or, if you live in an interesting city, you can act as a tourist for one day.
5. Gifts for the healthy man if his love-language is “physical touch”
Yes, I know what are you thinking, but it’s his birthday so sex is already on the menu.
And I especially hope that the both of you will enjoy your special day. Let me know in the comments.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, this is one of a series, so stay tuned. The next one will be the “traveller”. (I’m not saying that you have more than one man, but the same man could have more than one trait ?).